GDI Hub Research and Teaching Centre at UCL
The GDI Hub is a research, teaching and innovation centre based on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This site is home to the Research and Teaching Centre. More information on our innovation and practice activities and can be found at www.DisabilityInnovation.com. We are dedicated to carrying out inter-disciplinary research to create new devices, services and environments for a more inclusive world.
The GDI Hub improves the lives of disabled people worldwide through collaboration, study and creative thinking; working in partnerships with business, industry, academia and the charity sector.
The founding partners of the GDI Hub are:
- UCL (University College London)
- London Legacy Development Corporation
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Leonard Cheshire Disability
- Loughborough University London
- London College of Fashion (University of the Arts London)
- The Helen Hamlyn Centre For Design (Royal College of Art)
- Sadler's Wells
- V&A (Victoria & Albert Museum)